Issued by DHWO
eDistrict UP intend to provide Government services to citizens through Citizen Service Centers(CSC) for minimizing effort and time to provide prompt and effective services to the public.Services from different departments are brought under one umbrella at one place.Government of UP has implemented the project in all the 75 districts across the state.Some of the services are also made available through online portal.It utilizes backend computerization to enable the delivery of services and ensures transparency for effective and efficient delivery of services.The entire online application is developed and being technically coordinated by National Informatics Centre UP State Unit.The certificates issued through eDistrict is also integrated with Digital Locker, a pioneer scheme from Government Of India.
|To apply for loan
application by a
|20||1.AU Certificates Residence / domicile certificate
3. Certificate of disability 4. Caste Certificate (if belong to Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes)
7. (a) Certificate of land ownership / disqualification for the construction of the shop – Tahsildar
(B) For shop operation- 5 year lease deed from the shop owner if the private shop is in the possession of the related ownership approval.
(C) Provide the receipt of the receipt of the Khokhagmahatha pragla.
8. If the training is conducted by the department-operated workshop or it is a training diploma certified letter from IETT Polytechnique or any accredited institution from any accredited institution related certificate.
|Application for marriage grant for disabled person||20|| 1. Certificate of honor husband and wife
2. Certificate of marriage
3. certificate Certificate of Accreditation
5. Caste Certificate (if belong to Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes)
6. Certificate of disability
7. On the non-judicial stamp paper of Deed 5 of the deal as per the format given on the application letter.
|Assistance and equipment applications for disabled persons||20|| 1. photo 2. Residence / domicile certificate
3. Certificate of disability
4. Caste Certificate (if belong to Scheduled Castes / Backward Classes)
5. Certificate of ii
6. According to approved amount grant (According to medical report)